Are you planning on expanding your business and investing in sales and marketing?
Focus on your core business. Leave the logistics and distribution to us.
OUTSOURCING – FOR WHOM ?
- For companies which do not have or have inadequate equipment and infrastructure for distribution
- For companies which perform internal distribution through existing internal resources
- For companies that rent logistics provider to perform logistic activities in order to cut costs and investments
OUTSOURCING – HOW ?
- By deciding to strategicaly use outside companies to perforn functions traditionally realized by internal stafff, using internal resources
- Logistics tasks are given to professional providers and the long term contracts are drawn.
- Clients demand complete logistic service
OUTSOURCING – ADVANTAGES ?
- Efficiency improvement (lower costs, better performances)
- Supply optimization (lower level of reserves)
- Reduction in logistics costs (transport, storage, moving operations)
- Higher logistic quality
- No longterm financial obligations connected with logistics
- Greater delivery readiness, flexibility
- Liquidity improvement and concentration to core business
- Transfer of investment risk to service providers
- Know-how : modern provider equipment in combination with the existing client concept
- The right goods, the right place, the right time, the right amount, the right status, the right packaging, acceptable price
Outsourcing information: email@example.com